Staff in the Fiscal Services Division handle the processing of various business transactions for the District, including:
- General Accounting, audits and budgeting in the Financial Reporting Unit
- Cash-related activities, banking, accounts receivables, financial aid support and auxiliary support in the Cash Management Unit
- Employee earnings processing, vacation and absence reporting in the Payroll Unit, process timesheet for student help.
Services for Students
- Collect payments for enrollment fees for those desiring to make payments in person
- Sell the Associated Student Body decal, which when affixed to the student ID card entitles the holder to discounts by local merchants
- Sell parking permits to students who have paid their enrollment fees
- Collect outstanding fees owed
- 1098T preparation
- Process refunds of enrollment fees
- Distribute scholarship or loan checks
- Process timesheets for student help
Services for Faculty and Staff
- Prepare time reports to process payroll warrants
- Benefit payments, garnishments, payroll compulsory and voluntary deductions
- Verify account numbers and funding for hiring requests or assignment changes
- Process budget entries and journal entries for District accounts
1098-T Tuition Statements for 2016
The 2016 1098-T forms will be mailed to students by the end of January 2017 to the
address on file with the Admissions Office (as of December 2016). Please allow 1-2
weeks for delivery.
Only students with a valid Social Security number in the student system will receive a 1098-T.
Fiscal Services does not currently have access to the 1098-T information. We anticipate the forms will be accessible on MyECC after they are mailed to the stduents.