Staff in the Fiscal Services Division handle the processing of various business transactions for the District, including:
- General Accounting, audits and budgeting in the Financial Reporting Unit
- Cash-related activities, banking, accounts receivables, financial aid support and auxiliary support in the Cash Management Unit
- Employee earnings processing, vacation and absence reporting in the Payroll Unit, process timesheet for student help.
Services for Students
- Collect payments for enrollment fees
- Sell the Associated Student Body decal, which when affixed to the student ID card entitles the holder to discounts by local merchants
- Sell parking permits to students who have paid their enrollment fees
- Collect outstanding fees owed
- 1098T preparation
- Process refunds of enrollment fees
- Distribute scholarship or loan checks
- Process timesheets for student workers
Services for Faculty and Staff
- Verify account numbers and funding for hiring requests or assignment changes
- Process budget entries and journal entries for District accounts
Important notice regarding 1098-T Tuition Statements for 2018
Students, please log into MyECC and verify that your personal information is correct:
Date of birth
Social Security number
Only students with a valid Social Security Number in ECC’s system will receive a 1098T form.
If you recently obtained a new Social Security card, please bring it in to the Admissions and Records Office to update your information before October 31, 2018. Admissions and Records is located on the first floor of the Student Services Center.
Online access to your 1098-T will be available via MyECC in early 2019.
Only students with a valid Social Security Number in the student system will receive a 1098-T.