Staff in the Fiscal Services Division handle the processing of various business transactions for the District, including:
- General Accounting, audits and budgeting in the Financial Reporting Unit
- Cash-related activities, banking, accounts receivables, financial aid support and auxiliary support in the Cash Management Unit
- Employee earnings processing, vacation and absence reporting in the Payroll Unit, process timesheet for student help.
Services for Students
- Collect payments for enrollment fees for those desiring to make payments in person
- Sell the Associated Student Body decal, which when affixed to the student ID card entitles the holder to discounts by local merchants
- Sell parking permits to students who have paid their enrollment fees
- Collect outstanding fees owed
- 1098T preparation
- Process refunds of enrollment fees
- Distribute scholarship or loan checks
- Process timesheets for student help
Services for Faculty and Staff
- Prepare time reports to process payroll warrants
- Benefit payments, garnishments, payroll compulsory and voluntary deductions
- Verify account numbers and funding for hiring requests or assignment changes
- Process budget entries and journal entries for District accounts
Notice regarding 1098-T Tuition Statements for 2017
If you are a student requesting 1098T tax forms for the year 2017, please be advised that this data will not be available before January 31, 2018.
1098-T forms will be mailed by U.S. Postal Service as of January 31, 2018 to the student’s address of record with the Admissions Office (as of December 2017).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Online access to your 1098-T will be available via MyECC as of January 31, 2018.
Only students with a valid Social Security Number in the student system will receive a 1098-T.