Institutional Research


If you are seeking information that is not available on the Institutional Research and Planning web page, please submit a Research Request Form. If you are requesting data for both ECC and Compton College, please submit only one research request form. 


ECC Research Request form ECC Compton Request form


To request surveys, please read the Survey Request Procedures.

If you are having trouble completing the Research Request Form, please check the Request Guidelines.

Once your research request form is submitted, you will be emailed by the assigned researcher to discuss the details of your request.