Teacher Resource Room
The Teacher Resource Room is equipped with laminators, computers, bookbinders, die cuts, resource books, butcher paper, professional journals and children's books. Specialists are on hand to help you use the equipment and assist you in locating resources for your class assignments or for your work with children.
Teacher Resource Room Policies and Procedures
All students and teachers who wish to use the Teacher Resource Room must adhere to all policies and procedures. Those who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave immediately.
1. All students/teachers must sign in and show appropriate identification before
entering the room.
2. All students/guests must pick up after themselves and keep the resource room clean.
3. All computers are for academic use only. All students/teachers must display their ID's on top of the computers while they are using them.
4. Everybody must sign-in at the computer station before using the computers and printers.
5. If other students are waiting, please limit your computer use to 30 minutes.
6. All students and teachers are allowed to print 10 pages each. (Paper color is not an option.)
7. The laminator is for academic and professional use only. No personal items may be laminated.
8. All students and teachers are allowed to laminate 10 pages each.
9. If the resource room is being used for other events (class, workshops, presentations) students and guests may go to the library's computer lab.
10. Not all books and media items can be checked out. Please check with the Teacher Resource Room Attendant for more details.
11. Anybody caught stealing any item from the Teacher Resource Room will be reported to the El Camino College Police Department and will not be allowed back in the TRR.
Teacher Resource Room Schedule Fall 2018
Tutoring hour begin at 1:00pm on Mondays
Art & Behavioral Science Building, Room 313
(We are located next to the Social Science building on the third floor)
Click here for a map
**When the Teacher Resource Room computers are unavailable, students must go to the Library computer lab.
Please call (310) 660-3593, ext. 3755