Dial 310-660-3593 then enter the extension number of the instructor you are trying to reach
Please click on the Professor's name to see bio.
|Bliss, Jack||(310) email@example.com|
|Botello, Mike||Ext. 3778||MBA firstname.lastname@example.org||Homepage|
|Deluca, Vince||(310) 378-7747 email@example.com||Homepage|
|Fredericks, Derf||(310) firstname.lastname@example.org||Homepage|
|Rooks, Robert||(626) email@example.com||Homepage|
El Camino College Real Estate Department faculty must have the following required qualifications: --Bachelor's degree in Business AND
- California Department of Real Estate (DRE) Broker's license OR
- California Office of Real Estate Appraisal (OREA) Certified General Appraisal license
- AND a minimum of six (6) year's practice in real estate, lending, appraisal, property management or escrow OR the equivalent.
- Valid California Community College instructor credential in subject area.
- Teaching experience and real estate computer software experience preferred.