How to Use the Online Catalog
To find any information in the catalog, start by using the navigation pane on the left side of the screen.
- The easiest way to find information is by using the search box in the upper left-hand corner. You can use whole words or acronyms.
- You will find the major requirements for degrees and certificates by selecting:
- Do you want information about a particular course? Use the Course Descriptions link in the navigation pane.
- Do you need to verify other information? Use the search box in the upper left-hand corner or select one of the links listed below Course Descriptions.
- Do you want to save your search for later reference? Select the My Backpack link and create an account.