These guides have been developed to assist you with the submission and approval processes
for courses, certificates and degrees.
If there is a topic for a User Guide that should be included, please send your recommendation to Janet Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instruction Guides for CurricUNET
- How to Submit a Course
- How to Copy a Course (and What to Do if You Don't See a Copy Icon)
- How to Check the Status of a Proposal
- How to Review and Approve Proposals for DCC and CCC Reps
- How to Download and Print a Course or Program
- How to Fill Out a New Course Proposal Form (Sample)
- Definitions of Icons and Statuses
- Guidelines for Developing Honors Courses