THE WRITING CENTER
Humanities 122 / (310) 660-3873
Tuesday, May 27, through Wednesday, July 2
Monday, July 14, through Thursday, August 14
Drop in Tutoring
• Monday through Thursday / 7:00 a.m. - 1:40 p.m.
• Monday through Thursday / 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The Writing Center offers:
- Grammar conferences (unlimited) on such topics as run-on sentences, subject/verb agreement, and fragments.
- Prewriting conferences (unlimited): assignment sheet or textbook prompt required.
- Writing conferences (two per assignment): assignment sheet or textbook prompt required. (Please note: In accordance with ECC policy, we do not proofread essays for grammar.)
- Ongoing textbook-driven conferences in grammar, vocabulary, and idioms for ESL.
- Review of college application essays and resumes; advice on MLA or APA formatting and documentation.
The Computer Lab offers:
Self-paced grammar and reading tutorials. / Internet access for research.
You need to bring:
- Student ID and current sticker for all services. (Please note: No printing available.)
- USB flash drive for saving your work; assignment sheet or textbook prompt for writing conferences.
For more information, visit our website: www.elcamino.edu/academics/humanities/writingcenter or google ECC Writing Center.