HEALTH & HOUSING
All F-1 Visa students are required to purchase El Camino College designated medical insurance. You can find more about the insurance company at their website www.studentinsuranceusa.com. The cost of the medical insurance is $2,166 per calendar year (12 months). This amount will be split in two payments ($1,066 and $1,066) and paid by the students at the time of registration each semester.
- Contact Information: Student Insurance Agency, 10801 National Blvd. #603, LA, CA 90064
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 310.826-5688 / Fax: (310) 826-1601
Although El Camino College does not provide housing for students, we hope to ensure that our students have information about housing options to assist in their housing search. We suggest students start the search for housing options several months before their expected move in date. Please download the Housing Brochure here (PDF format).
Micro Studio Complex in Torrance
Dormitory style housing located about 6km away and just few steps from Torrance bus #5 (direct ride to El Camino College). Please find more information at attached flyer (PDF Format). Minimum Stay of 16 weeks (one semester).
- Contact Information: Mrs. Michelle Grogan Global Student Service
- Email: email@example.com or www.global-student-service.com.
- Tel: (310) 438-7485 / Fax: (424) 254-2304
The inclusion of any apartment or agency on the list does not represent an endorsement of services or facilities, nor does it guarantee vacancies exist. Please be aware that ECC does not assume responsibility for inspecting or supervising any housing facility.