Part-Time Students
skip to main content

Part-Time Students

If you are currently in the U.S. on a valid I-20 and wish to take one or two courses here at El Camino College, please submit the following documents:

  • Application
  • Concurrent Enrollment Form
  • A letter on official school letterhead from a Designated School Official (DSO) at your current college/university (where you will maintain your I-20 status) giving you permission to take class(es) at El Camino. The letter must list the specific courses that you are allowed to enroll in.
  • Copy of the first page of your I-20.

You can email the completed documents directly to

Prerequisite Clearance Process

If the course(s) you wish to take at ECC have any pre-requisites that you have taken at another college or university, and that need to be cleared in order to register, you can do so online by visiting the Counseling page.