HORTICULTURE 95abcd (Work Experience)
Cooperative Career Education
Credit, degree applicable, Transfer CSU (limitations apply)
- Begin Networking
- Hands on experience
- Satisfy your elective requirement for the Environmental Horticulture (Ornamental Horticulture) Certificate and A.S. Degree.
- 7 units minimum total, including CCE
- Enrolled in one class in your Major or related field
- Have a paid or volunteer position (many available - see faculty if you need assistance)
- Meet with Jack Horn twice (min.) per semester
- Write a report on special work experience or topic of your interest
- You must register for CCE (Hort 95abcd)
- You must fill out an application
- May be obtained from CCE office (310) 660-3593 x3603, located in I&T Building, Room 211
- Or contact Jack Horn (310) 660-3593 x3358, located in NS 200G or other Horticulture instructors.