The Fiscal Services Accounting Office staff is located on the second floor of the Bookstore Building. The main telephone number is (310) 660-3593, ext. 3109. The fax number is (310) 660-3798.
The hours of operation for the general accounting, student accounting and payroll staff are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office is closed when the campus is closed.
Cashiers are located on the first floor, outside windows on south side of the Bookstore.
Hours are 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Fridays.
The telephone number for cashiers is (310) 660-3593, ext. 3142. The fax number is (310) 769-4585.
The cashier windows are closed when the campus is closed. Students may make payments using the website or by U.S. mail.
Staff in the Fiscal Services Division handle the processing of various business transactions for the District, including:
- General Accounting, audits and budgeting in the Financial Reporting Unit
- Cash-related activities, banking, accounts receivables, financial aid support and auxiliary support in the Cash Management Unit
- Employee earnings processing, vacation and absence reporting in the Payroll Unit, process timesheet for student help.
Services for Students
- Collect payments for enrollment fees for those desiring to make payments in person
- Sell the Associated Student Body decal, which when affixed to the student ID card entitles the holder to discounts by local merchants
- Sell parking permits to students who have paid their enrollment fees
- Collect outstanding fees owed
- 1098T preparation
- Process refunds of enrollment fees
- Distribute scholarship or loan checks
- Process timesheets for student help
Services for Faculty and Staff
- Prepare time reports to process payroll warrants
- Benefit payments, garnishments, payroll compulsory and voluntary deductions
- Verify account numbers and funding for hiring requests or assignment changes
- Process budget entries and journal entries for District accounts
1098-T Tuition Statements for 2016
The 2016 1098-T forms will be mailed to students by the end of January 2017 to the address on file with the Admissions Office (as of December 2016). Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Only students with a valid Social Security number in the student system will receive a 1098-T.
Fiscal Services does not currently have access to the 1098-T information. We anticipate the forms will be accessible on MyECC after they are mailed to the stduents.