Planning and Budgeting Committee
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The Planning and Budgeting Committee (PBC) serves as the consultation committee for campus-wide planning and budgeting. The PBC assures that the planning and budgeting are interlinked and that the process is driven by the institutional priorities set forth in the Educational Master Plan and other plans adopted by the college. The PBC makes recommendations to the President on all planning and budgeting issues and reports all committee activities to the campus community.
The committee membership includes representation from throughout campus:
- Academic Senate
- Administrative Services
- Associated Students Organization
- Campus Police
- Committee Chair
- ECC Federation of Teachers
- ECCE - Classified Union
- Student and Community Advancement
Annual Assessment and Review
On an annual basis the committee will:
- Review resources and make recommendations for the college budget based on principles and processes set forth in the Educational Master Plan and align with the mission, vision, values and strategic initiatives of the college.
- Monitor budget, planning and resources to ensure success of the college.
- Complete and monitor annual review of the budget, committee goals and planning process.
Annual Planning Summit
The committee and the campus at large will participate in an annual planning summit facilitated by the Vice President of Student and Community Advancement.
Meetings are held on the first and third Thursday of every month.
Location: Library 202
|Rory K. Natividademail@example.com||Chair|
|Dipte Patelfirstname.lastname@example.org||Academic Affairs|
|Dawn Reidemail@example.com||Student & Comm. Advancement|
|Cheryl Shenefieldfirstname.lastname@example.org||Administrative Services|
|Dean Starkeyemail@example.com||Campus Police|
|Lance Widmanfirstname.lastname@example.org||Academic Senate|
|Saima Fariz||ASO - Student Association|
|Connie Fitzsimonsemail@example.com||Academic Affairs|
|William Garciafirstname.lastname@example.org||Student & Comm. Advancement|
|Emily Raderemail@example.com||Academic Senate|
|Ericka Solarzanofirstname.lastname@example.org||Campus Police|
|Michael Trevisemail@example.com||Administrative Services|