What you should know before logging on to the new MyECC
- Constituency Redirection error?
Click the Chat icon, call the Help Desk at 310-660-6571 or
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , include your full name and your username.
- Having trouble with your Username or Password?
Use the Login Help links and the Login and Password link on the MyECC login page.
- The portal requires pop-ups, make sure that your browser is set to allow pop-ups from *.elcamino.edu,
Otherwise you will not be able to access most of the portal features.
And you'll be logged off of the portal every 2 minutes.
- Logon Status window
This window will open each time you log on to the portal. Do NOT close the window.
- Some portal pages require Active X controls. A pop-up box may prompt you to activate Active X.
If prompted click the pop-up and allow the system to run Active X.
- While on the portal, if prompted click Yes to view non-secure items
- Email Credentials
Before you can access your email you must set your credentials. This ties your ECC email to your portal account.
This is only done once. The instructions for setting your credentials are on the help tab under General Help.
- WebAdvisor Links
All Registration transactions are under WebAdvisor tab. Click the text to expand the topic.
Clicking the plus sign will not expand the topic.
Click Main Menu to close the topic. You may only open one topic at a time.