ASSESSMENT/TESTING OFFICE & WARRIOR WELCOME CENTER REGULATIONS:
REQUIRED FOR TESTING:
- An El Camino College I.D. number
- A picture ID - driver's license, ECC ID, high school ID, military ID, passport, etc.
USE OF THE FOLLOWING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE TESTING LAB OR TESTING ROOM:
- Cell phones, cameras, text-messaging devices, audio-players, or other electronic media.
- Unauthorized aids such as dictionaries, calculators, translators, or notes of any kind unless otherwise indicated.
THE FOLLOWING ARE ALSO NOT PERMITTED IN THE TESTING LAB OR TESTING ROOM:
- Family members, friends, visitors, babies or children (of any age), or pets
- Food or drinks
- There is no talking - the Testing Lab and Testing Room must remain quiet at all times during testing
- Cell phones are to be turned off or put on vibrate during testing--calls may not be taken inside the Testing Computer Lab or Testing Room
- If testing accommodations are needed, please notify staff prior to testing
- Friends and family must wait outside the Assessment/Testing Office for those who are testing
- All personal items should be placed on the floor during testing
- All instructions given or requests made by any Warrior Welcome Staff must be followed or a student may be asked to leave and the test cancelled
- All testing materials provided must be returned before leaving the Assessment/Testing Office: numbered card, instructions, and scratch paper
- Allow adequate time to complete your tests - each takes approximately one hour
- Ask for assistance if there is any problem with a computer
- Notify staff if you need to leave the Testing Lab or Testing Room for any reason
- Follow instructions--do not turn off computers or open or close any program windows
- All cheating is prohibited!
- Cheating attempts may result in consequences that can negatively affect the future of your college career
- Tests may not be repeated on the same day