Fee Payment Deadlines
All fees, including any optional fees, such as a Parking Permit or ASB Student Discount Sticker that may have been requested at the time of registration must be paid by the deadlines, or you will be dropped for all of your classes! *This includes admitted waitlist students — students removed from a waitlist and enrolled in class.
- Thursday, May 30, 2013 - for students who register May 15-30
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - for students who register May 31 - June 12
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - for students who register May 14 - July 16
Monday, August 19, 2013 - for students who register July 17 - August 19
FEE PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, we offer three ways to pay your fees:
- Pay online! Just go to www.elcamino.edu and click on MyECC.
- Bring Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash or checks to the Cashier’s Office.
- Mail a check or money order to El Camino College; Cashier’s Office; 16007 Crenshaw Blvd.; Torrance, CA 90506.
Be sure to mail your payment 7 days before the deadline. Your check must be received in the Cashier's office on or before the deadline date.
Students on a Waitlist for a class must check El Camino College e-mail daily to find out if they have been admitted to the class. Students who have been moved from a waitlist into a class must pay fees for that class by the same deadlines listed above, or they will be dropped from all classes.
* If students are admitted to a class from the waitlist, they must pay those class fees on or before the next scheduled deadline or they will be dropped from all classes, including those already paid for.
For questions about ECC's new fee payment deadlines, call 310-660-3142.
For details about El Camino College enrollment fees, click here.
For more on where to pay fees, click here.