New Student Orientation
Why Complete the New Student Orientation?
You will receive...
- Certificate, Associate Degree, and Transfer Information
- General Information on the Admissions and registration process
- Information on College Resources and Academic Support Programs
- Survival Tips on Being a Successful College Student
- Answers to your College Questions
There are 2 ways to complete the New Student Orientation
If you would like to attend an in-person New Student Orientation contact the RISE Center at 310-660-3593 ext. 7800.
June 27, 2019 @3:30pm
July 11, 2019 @3:00pm
July 25, 2019 @ 3:30pm
August 1, 2019 @ 3:30pm
2. Online via MyECC
Students who complete the Online Orientation will need to schedule an appointment to meet with an Academic Counselor.
Steps to complete the Online Orientation:
- Log on to your MyECC account
- Under 'Web Services' click on 'Online Student Orientation'
- Print the Confirmation Page upon completion
- Schedule an appointment to meet with an Academic Counselor (bring the confirmation page to your counseling appointment). Visit the Counseling webpage for more information on how to schedule a counseling appointment.
Having difficulty with the online orientation? Seeing a blank screen?