New Student Orientation
Why Complete the New Student Orientation?
You will receive...
- Certificate, Associate Degree, and Transfer Information
- General Information on the Admissions and registration process
- Information on College Resources and Academic Support Programs
- Survival Tips on Being a Successful College Student
- Answers to your College Questions
There are 2 ways to complete the New Student Orientation
If you would like to attend an in-person New Student Orientation contact the RISE Center at 310-660-3593 ext. 7800. See the flyer below for more information.
2. Online via MyECC
Students who complete the Online Orientation will need to schedule an appointment to meet with an Academic Counselor.
Steps to complete the Online Orientation:
- Log on to your MyECC account
- Under 'Web Services' click on 'Online Student Orientation'
- Print the Confirmation Page upon completion
- Schedule an appointment to meet with an Academic Counselor (bring the confirmation page to your counseling appointment). Instructions on how to schedule a counseling appointment
Having difficulty with the online orientation? Seeing a blank screen?
Check out the ECC Student Planner for additional resources.
Note: If you have any problems viewing the student planner, you may need to upgrade your Flash Player.