Path to Enrollment: Assessment
Thank you for your patience as we prepare to move services from the existing Student Services building into the new Student Services building located on Manhattan Beach Blvd. Please access services in our new building beginning August 6 when the Warrior Resource Center opens on the first floor. Student resources will be available using the west entrance of the building, facing Lot C.
Improve your chances for success! Assessment helps ensure proper placement in math and English and allows you to advance more quickly to your goals.
- Complete the Level Up Survey on MyECC - Click Here for English and Mathematics Placement Survey
- AB 705 and Multiple Measures information click Here
- Assessment must be completed before registering for classes.
- No appointment necessary for the English and math placement survey or ESL (Part 1) test.
- Available by appointment only: chemistry, ATB (Ability to Benefit), and ESL (Part 2) tests.
- Assessment Center
Next Step: Educational Planning