- Official transcripts may be ordered online, in person or by mail.
- You may order transcripts in person in the Admissions Office.
- You may order transcripts online 24 hours a day.
Order Transcripts Online
- El Camino College has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet.
- Visit TranscriptsPlus to enter your order.
- If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
- Transcript requests not made online must be in writing; you may send a letter or come in person to the Admissions Office in the Student Services Center and fill out a request form. Your letter must include your signature.
- If you have questions regarding your online transcript request you can call Credentials, Inc. Customer Service at 847-716-3005. Their operating hours are Monday through Thursday 5:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday 5:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Order Transcripts By Mail
If you mail in your request, you must include the name you attended under, your birth
date, Social Security Number or Student I.D. Number, and approximate dates of attendance.
Transcripts are $6 each. The first two transcripts in a lifetime are complimentary.
Transcripts leave the office within seven business days after they are requested.
A student will not be able to pick up an official transcript on the same day it is
If ordering transcripts by mail, be sure to include the following information:
- Name under which you attended El Camino College
- Birth date
- Social Security Number or Student I.D. Number
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Address to where the transcripts are to be sent.
- Your letter must include your signature.
Send your request along with your check (Payable to El Camino College) to:
Office of Admissions and Records
El Camino College
16007 Crenshaw Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90506
All checks must include your Student I.D. Number.
Cost of Transcripts
Current cost of transcripts are $6 each. Cost for next business day transcripts (MUST be requested in person at the Admissions Office or online) are $9 each. The first two transcripts in a lifetime are complimentary.
NOTE: The Cashier's Office closes at 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday. If you will need to pay for transcripts plan to arrive with enough time to pay or you will need to return when the Cashier's Office is able to take your payment.
Sending Transcripts to El Camino College from Other Colleges
If you plan to attend under veterans or Social Security benefits, receive academic advisement to become matriculated, or need to have coursework at other colleges reviewed for prerequisite clearance, you must request college transcripts from all schools you have attended be sent to the El Camino College Admissions Office, Attn: Records.
If you plan to graduate from El Camino College with a degree or certificate and wish to have coursework taken at other colleges considered for graduation, you must request official transcripts to be mailed from the other colleges to the El Camino College Admissions Office, Attn: Records. Hand carried transcripts from the student or any other party will not be accepted.
El Camino College only accepts electronic transcripts from Credentials Inc. Transcript Plus or eTranscript California. Before sending transcripts to El Camino College electronically, please make sure that your college is part of one of those networks. If your college sends transcripts through any service other than one of those services El Camino will not accept them.
If you have further questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: The Admissions Office will be closed on Friday, November 10, 2017 in
observance of Veterans Day.
Admissions Office Regular Business Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Student Services Center