Welcome to El Camino College!
Follow us on Twitter @ECC_ATF
As part of the process to become medically cleared, you, as a Student-Athlete, will need to complete the necessary medical forms. You will use Sportsware online to submit all of your personal and medical insurance information (including uploading medical card) and print out your physical form.
How to complete the forms:
- Open the following document with directions: SportsWare How-To
2. Log onto the SportsWare website and follow the directions:
**Please be aware that if you are a NEW USER to the SportsWare system, it may take up to 24-48 hours for you to be approved by the Athletic Training Staff for use of SportsWare.**
*After getting approval, you will be sent an email with the link for log in.*
3. Complete the forms as indicated in the directions.
4. Complete & print your portion of the pre-participation physical.
5. You can take a physical on campus through the athletic training facility at the designated times or take a physical on your own from a licensee physical (MD or DO only). The completed physical must be returned to the athletic training staff.
6. Please check back on SportsWare Online approximately 72-96 hours after you complete the forms to verify that they have been approved. If they are not approved, we may require you to fill out the form and re-submit.
If you have any questions, concerns, or are unable to complete the forms online, please contact a member of the Athletic Training staff at (310) 660-3593 x3664 or email at email@example.com. Thank you for taking the time to complete the forms and we look forward to having you join ECC Athletics.
The ECC Athletic Training Staff