CAMPUS POLICE SERVICES
||The District's Campus Police reserves the right to determine the number of police officers needed for any event. If it is determined that police officers are required for any event, only officers employed by the El Camino Police Department may be used.
||The use of "private" security officers employed by an outside private security firm shall not be used without permission of the Chief of Police.
- All renters renting District's facilities through the Civic Center Office will be subject to a parking fee.
- The District's Campus Police reserves the right to determine the parking areas for all events and the cost associated with the use of these parking areas.
- Daily parking permits may be purchased in the parking lots.
- Daily parking fee is $3.00
- The District's Campus Police officers will patrol the parking lots, and failure to provide a parking permit will result in a written citation. The cost for a parking violation citation is $30.00
For security or parking cost, please contact Campus Police at (310) 660-3593 ext.3100.