Welcome to El Camino College!
We look forward to helping you reach your academic and career goals. El Camino College features excellent academic offerings, affordable fees, small classes, outstanding student services and a great Los Angeles-area location.
Steps to Enrollment
- Go online to www.elcamino.edu, click on "Apply Online."
- New and returning students (those with an absence of a primary term: Fall or Spring Semester; excluding Summer Session) must complete an application.
- A Student ID number will be issued and emailed upon completion of the online application.
- A Student ID number is required to complete the Steps to Enrollment.
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges and trade schools attended must be submitted by those schools to the El Camino College Records Office. Students applying for Advanced Placement credit must submit official high school transcripts.
- For information on how to submit official transcripts, click here.
- Practice Assessment Tests are available online.
- All new students are required to participate in Orientation to become familiar with the college and its resources.
- Orientation is offered online via MyECC, and in person by scheduling a New Student Orientation with the Counseling Office. Appointments are made online through MyECC.
- Assessment & Testing Center: Student Services Center, Second Floor, Room 217; 310-660-3405.
- Testing must be completed before registering for classes.
- No appointment necessary for English, ESL (Part 1) and math placement tests.
- Available by appointment only: chemistry, ATB (Ability to Benefit), and ESL (Part 2) tests.
- A Student ID number and a photo ID are required to take the assessment tests.
- For Assessment & Testing Center hours, click here.
- To schedule a counseling appointment, go to www.elcamino.edu and click on MyECC.
- Counseling Office: Student Services Center, First Floor.
- All new students are required to meet with a counselor prior to registration to develop an educational plan.
- Academic counseling is critical to student success.
Register for Classes
- Registration is online and by appointment only and is based on a priority system.
- Registration appointments are available online at MyECC, under WebAdvisor. Register on or after the assigned appointment date/time.
- Registration Priorities information is available online.
- Computers are available for student use in the lobby of the Student Services Center and the Library Media Technology Center Library East Wing Basement).
- Admissions & Records: Student Services Center, First Floor; Registration Help Line 310-660-6034.
Pay All Fees
- Pay online! Go to www.elcamino.edu and click on MyECC.
- Cashier's Office: Bookstore Building, First Floor; 310-660-3142.
- All fees must be paid by the deadlines or students will be dropped from all classes.
- For Fee Payment Deadlines, click here.
- For Cashier's Office hours, click here.
- For more information on associate degrees and certificates offered at El Camino College, create a personalized e-brochure.
- For additional resources, check out the Online Tools!
Stay Connected to ECC