A FEW MAJOR LOS ANGELES ART MUSEUMS
Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens www.huntington.org
- features British 18th-19th c. painters, French decorative arts, rare manuscripts, more
Hours: T-F 12-4:30/S-S . $5 w/ student I.D. Free first Thurs of each month
- highlights 7 centuries of European art (Botticelli-Van Gogh) and 2000 years of Asian sculpture.
Hours: M & W 12-6 (closed Tues), Fri. 12-9, S-S 12-6. Free w/ Student I.D.
- everything from ancient to contemporary, all cultures
Hours: M- Th 12-8 (closed Weds), Fri. 12-9, S-S . $5 w/ student I.D.
Hours: T-Th & Sun 10-6, Fri & Sat 10-9, Closed Mondays. Free Admission, $7 parking (cash only)
- funky contemporary art, historical modern
Hours: M 11-5 (closed tue/wed), Th 11-8, F 11-5, S-S 11-6. $4 w/ student I.D.
The Geffen Contemporary at MoCA www.moca.org
- even funkier contemporary art
Phone, admission, hours same as above. ** Both museums are FREE Thursday
- always changing modern & contemporary
Hours: T/W/F/Sat 11-7, Thur. 11-9, Sun 11-5. Free w/ Student I.D. & Thursdays for all
Hours: ues-Sun 11-5, $6 w/ Student I.D., FREE on Fridays
Hours: Tues-Fri 11:30-7, Sat 11-7, Sun 11-6, Closed Mondays. $3 w/ student i.d., FREE on Fridays
Hours: Wed-Sat from , first Sunday of each month from - FREE
North Los Robles,
Hours: Wed-Sun 10-5. . $5 w/ student I.D. Free fourth Friday of each month
Guide to fine art galleries and museums in So.