Where is the Distance Education Center
The Distance Education Center is different from the Distance Education Office.
The Office is in the Library, East Basement, Rm. 76.
The Distance Education Center, where most classes and meetings are held, is on the First Floor, outside the Library.
The Distance Education Center is also known as Library Room 166.
There are two ways of getting there:
- If you are currently at the LIBRARY CIRCULATION DESK:
- Exit through the front door of the Library.
- Make a right and walk 50-60 feet.
- You will see a large, blue “Distance Education Center” sign to your right.
- After the sign is the entrance to the room.
- If you are currently in the LIBRARY EAST BASEMENT:
- Exit through the front door of the Library Media Technology Center (LMTC).
- Take the stairs and make a left. Follow the path shown on the map below.
- As soon as you make a left around the corner shown by the arrow below, you will see a large, blue “Distance Education Center” sign.
- Before the sign, to your left, is the entrance to the room.
To book this center please contact:Wilma Hairston Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org 310-660-3525