- DE Organizational and Relationship Chart
- ECC Online Training Waiver Application
- Online Course Design Rubric
- AP 4105
- Policy on Distance Education
- Classroom Visitation Protocol
- Faculty Schedule Request (Each Division office has forms available)
- New Online Waiver (Same as the ECC Online Training Waiver Application)
Online Teaching Requirements and Procedures
El Camino College and Compton Center faculty must complete(1) LMS Certification, and (2) El Camino College Online Teaching Certification courses through the Professional Development and Distance Education programs before an online or hybrid class assignment.
- ECC/CEC Canvas Certification Matrix
- ECC Online Teaching Certification
ECC Online Teaching Certification is an 8-week online course with one mandatory on-campus orientation meeting at the beginning of the course. This course is offered during the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters and is enrollable using Professional Development Reporter.
NOTE: Interested faculty must have completed LMS certification prior to the ECC Online Teaching Certification start date.
Retired Online Policies and Procedures:
- Online Course Review Checklist