Welcome Class of 2017!
High school seniors Apply Online today!
High School to College in 4 Easy Steps (PDF)
Priority registration for summer and fall 2017 is available to 2017high school graduates who complete these four easy steps by April 30, 2017.
- Go online to www.elcamino.edu, click on “Apply Online.”
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges and trade schools attended must be submitted by those schools to the El Camino College Records Office. Students applying for Advanced Placement credit must submit official high school transcripts.
- For more information on how to submit transcripts, visit: www.elcamino.edu/admissions/transcripts.asp
- Practice Assessment Tests are available online at www.elcamino.edu/studentservices/assessmenttesting/testprep.asp
- All new students are required to participate in Orientation to become familiar with the college and its resources.
- Orientation is offered online via MyECC, and in-person by scheduling a New Student Orientation with the Counseling Office. Appointments are made online through MyECC.
- All new students must see a counselor prior to registration to develop an educational plan.
- To schedule a counseling appointment, go to www.elcamino.edu and click on MyECC.
For more information on the Steps to Enrollment, click here
Applications for summer and fall 2017 accepted online beginning November 1, 2016.