Career Exploration Tours
Take an educational career trip to different companies and industries. Career tours are offered during the fall and spring semesters. They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for currently enrolled students only. Supervision and transportation are provided by Career Center staff.
Purpose of the Tours is:
- Opportunity to "job shadow" and have informational interviews with professionals.
- Network with professionals and go behind the scenes.
- Opportunities for questions and answers to gain a better understanding of your major/career
- Explore other possible career choices and alternatives.
- Discover internship and career advancements.
To sign up for tours, visit the Career Center located in the Student Services Center, first floor.
- To sign up for a tour students must be currently enrolled in at least 1 course at ECC.
- A $5.00 refundable deposit is required upon signing up.
- If you do not show up the day of the tour your $5 deposit will not be refunded. Cancellation is required 24 hours before the tour date for a full refund.
- Dates and times are subject to change without notice, visit the Career Center for updates.
- Be aware that the tour may be canceled if a minimum of 5 students do not sign-up.
- Space is limited for all tours so sign up early.
Seats are limited and registration is required at the Career Center.
For more information, visit the Career Center located on the first floor of the Student Services Center,
or call 310-660-3593 Ext. 6137