Why wait in line when you can go online?! We’re happy to announce that we are now offering virtual counseling. Virtual counseling services allow students to experience a face to face counseling session in an online environment utilizing Cranium Café. The full service, online appointment allows students to connect with a Counselor, and complete all services that are available in the traditional, in-person counseling appointment format.
- Use Chrome or Firefox (Chrome preferred), with camera, speakers and mic, or headset. Learn more
- Get the iOS app
Do you have a quick question and do you want to meet with a Virtual Counselor now?
Knock on our doors when our light is green for drop in counseling. Drop in counseling is available for students to ask quick, general counseling related questions.
Do you want to make a Virtual Counseling Appointment?
- To schedule a virtual counseling appointment please click on “Schedule Meeting”, which is the calendar icon on the bottom right hand side of each counselor’s card.
- Make sure your device has a webcam and microphone to communicate with the counselor.
- At the time of your appointment, go to the link that was provided in the Appointment Confirmation (please check your email).
- Click on Auto Login with the ECC logo.
- Use your ECC Student ID and password to log in.
- If the counselor is in session with another student, you will be required to wait in the LOBBY. Once the counselor is ready for your appointment, you will be added to the next session.
- To end the session, click on Exit Meeting to take the survey and log out