Helpful Links and Resources
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - National: 1-800-950-6264 Provides support for family members of those with mental illness.
- Lifeline Crisis Chat - 1-800-273-8255. Online emotional support, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention services.
Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD)
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Al-Anon Family Groups - Al-Anon is a mutual support group of peers who share their experience related to the effects of a problem drinker in their lives.
- American Cancer Society - Get Help Quitting Smoking.
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- American and Psychological Association - Anxiety and Panic Disorder
Body Image and Eating Disorders
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Eating Disorder Hope - Offers education, support, and inspiration to eating disorder sufferers, their loved ones, and eating disorders treatment providers.
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America - Understand the facts.
- National Institute of Mental Health – Signs, symptoms and resources.
Psychological Health Issues
- American Psychological Association - Psychology Help Center
- Transition Year - Your Source For Emotional Help in College
Rape, Sexual Assault, and Abuse Resources and Information
Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Managing Stress in College
- Mindfulness for the Body and Brain
- Surviving Stress and Anxiety in College & Beyond
* If you would like help with any of these concerns, please visit the Student Health Services Center to make a therapy appointment with a Psychologist. In the event of an emergency, please dial 911.