Student Equity & Achievement Village
Under the Student Equity & Achievement Program, we provide all students with support services outside of the classroom with the goal of reducing the academic achievement gap and increase persistence rates among our college community.
The Village provides:
KEAS classes will be supported through the Fall 2019 semester.
If you are enrolled in a KEAS class, please complete an online application:
FALL 2019 ONLINE APPLICATION
KEAS Program Requirements
- Students must enroll in at least one KEAS Class
- Students must attend a KEAS Information Session
- Students must attend two (2) KEAS Counseling appointments during the semester
- Students must attend two (2) KEAS Workshops during the semester
- Students must submit semester KEAS Progress Report Reaction Forms
- Students must return books and/or calculators loaned
Knowledgeable, Engaged, and Aspiring Students (KEAS)