KEAS Counseling Appointments
The KEAS Counselors are available to assist current and former KEAS students by:
- Helping you develop an education plan
- Providing you with guidance on what classes you need to transfer or graduate
- Informing you of special programs and resources on campus
- Helping you find a balance between your academic, professional and personal lives
The KEAS Counselors also offer Drop-In Counseling to current and former KEAS students. Drop-In Counseling is on a first come, first served basis and is based on counselor availability. Counselors are only able to address questions with each Drop-In session lasting up to a maximum of 15 minutes. Drop-In counseling does not count towards the KEAS Program requirement of 2 counseling sessions per semester.
How to Make an Appointment
Current and Former KEAS students can make appointments with KEAS Counselors in three ways:
- Call (310) 660-3593 x3812 during KEAS office hours.
- Come to the KEAS Study Lounge (located in the Student Activities Center across from the library lawn).
- Make an appointment online: https://elcamino.craniumcafe.com/group/keas/scheduler
Please note: If you are not a current or former KEAS student, please schedule an appointment thru General Counseling: www.elcamino.edu/student/studentservices/counseling/appointments.aspx