INFORMATION FOR CLUB OFFICERS AND ADVISERS
- Club Handbook
- Forms to be completed Each Semester - Activate your club now!
- Procedures and Forms for Off-Campus Trips
[You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file]
Limited copies also available in the Student Development Office
The Club Handbook includes:
- Important information for new club officers and advisers
- How to run a meeting and prepare an agenda
- How to schedule a club meeting or activity
- Club finances
- How to publicize an event
- Campus services
Forms also available in the Student Development Office
NO HOMEMADE FOOD
BAKE SALES OR OTHER FOOD FUNDRAISERS - only with packaged, store-bought items
NO BARBECUES - unless facilitated by Campus Foodservices, Inc.
ALL FOOD PREPARED BY OFF-CAMPUS CATERERS (WHETHER PURCHASED OR DONATED) - each caterer must provide a copy of their liability insurance and their food handling license
- FUNDRAISERS AT OFF-CAMPUS RESTAURANTS - are possibilities
Is your organization going off-campus on a field trip? Is your organization going to be attending an off-campus conference? Please contact the Student Development Office for copies of the Excursion Procedures and forms.
Excursion Approval Form (This form is available in the Student Development Office)
Excursion Waiver Form (This form is available in the Student Development Office)
Personal Vehicle Use Form (This form is available in the Student Development Office)
For more information, please contact Breanna von Stein, Student Services Specialist in the Student Development Office.