What is the Inter-Club Council (ICC)?
Inter-Club Council (I.C.C.) is composed of one representative from each club on campus. The major functions of I.C.C. are to support the activities of the campus clubs; to plan events that involve club participation in campus and community projects; approve budget requests and approve the charter of each new student organization. The ICC cabinet oversees ICC meetings and plansICC events such as Club Rush, blood drives, Club Mixers, and more!
- I.C.C. Office: Located in the Activities Center West Wing
- Office Phone: ext. 6399
- Mail boxes: Located in the Activities Center counter area
- Staff Adviser to I.C.C. - Breanna von Stein, Student Services Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 3394
How Do I Join ICC?
- ASO/ICC Open Interviews will take place Monday & Wednesday, August 7th and 9th from 1:00-4:00 p.m. in the ASO Executive Office (in the Activities Center).
- These are NOT appointments--it will be first-come, first-served. Coming earlier is best to ensure a spot with enough time.
- We will be taking applicants for BOTH ASO and ICC positions, so applicants may feel free to apply for one or both organizations.
- Fill out the application and place it in the mailbox of ICC Vice President Kongdy Lam, located in the Student Activities Center. Positions that are lined out are no longer available.
- Qualifications for ICC offices are detailed on the first page of the application.
Visit Members to see the list of filled and vacant positions.