What is the Inter-Club Council (ICC)?
Inter-Club Council (I.C.C.) is composed of one representative from each club on campus. The major functions of I.C.C. are to support the activities of the campus clubs; to plan events that involve club participation in campus and community projects; approve budget requests and approve the charter of each new student organization. The ICC cabinet oversees ICC meetings and plansICC events such as Club Rush, blood drives, Club Mixers, and more!
- I.C.C. Office: Located in the Activities Center West Wing
- Office Phone: ext. 6399
- Mail boxes: Located in the Activities Center counter area
- Staff Adviser to I.C.C.: Chris Dela Cruz, Student Services Specialist and Mari Baquir, Student Services Specialist
How Do I Join ICC?
- ASO/ICC Open Interviews will take place in the ASO Executive Office located in the Student Activities Center. Dates to be determined.
- These are NOT appointments--it will be first-come, first-served. Coming earlier is best to ensure a spot with enough time.
- Check back for the ICC application. Once completed, place it in the mailbox of the ICC Vice President, Jennifer Gutierrez, located in the Student Activities Center.
- Qualifications for ICC offices are detailed on the first page of the application.
Visit Cabinet Members to see the list of filled and vacant positions.