REACTIVATE AN EXISTING CAMPUS CLUB
Spring 2018 Deadline: April 6, 2018 by 1 PM
Which Existing E.C.C. Clubs May be Reactivated?
A club may be reactivated if:
- The club's charter is in good standing and has not been revoked by the Inter-Club Council
- The club's purpose has not changed
- The club is composed of 10 or more registered ECC students
- The club has at least one ECC faculty adviser (it is recommended to contact the past adviser, but it is not mandatory for the adviser to be the same person)
- The club members adhere to the club's existing constitution
- Any revisions to the club's constitution must be done in accordance with provisions in the club's existing constitution
- A current copy of the club's constitution is filed in the Student Development Office.
• “How to REACTIVATE a Club” - PDF printable version - 3 pages including the petition form
[You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file]
Procedures for Reactivating an Existing Club - Spring 2018 Deadline: April 6, 2018
by 1 PM
- Submit a “Notice to Reactivate a Club” containing the signatures of 10 club members and the club’s faculty adviser(s) to the Student Development Office. A copy of the club’s existing constitution must be attached to the petition. Upon verification of the 10 ECC student members, the ICC Review Board Commissioner will report the club’s activation to the Inter-Club Council (ICC) and file the petition and constitution in the Student Development Office. The last day to turn in paperwork to reactivate a club during the Spring 2018 semester is April 6, 2018 by 1 pm.
- Submit a Calendar Date Requisition (CDR) at the Student Development office to schedule a meeting room on campus. Officer elections should take place during the first or second club meeting.
- After officer elections, complete and file a "Club Registration" form with the Student Development Office. This information sheet should be submitted each semester the club is active.
INFORMATION FOR CLUB OFFICERS AND ADVISERS
Information regarding the club handbook, forms, and more is available at the Information for Club Officers and Advisers page.
For more information, please contact the I.C.C. Adviser, Breanna von Stein, in the
Student Development Office located in the Activities Center.
Phone: 310-660-3593, extension 3394