Student Development Office
skip to main content

Student Development Office

The Student Development Office is no longer located in the Student Activities Center and is now in the Manhattan Beach Boulevard Modules (MBBM). 

We have services in the following locations:

  • MBBM 131 – Student Development Office: Main Office and Photo ID
  • MBBM 133 – Student Development Office: Club Advisors, Student Government (ASO and ICC) Advisors, and Administration
  • MBBM 135 – Associated Students Organization and Inter-Club Council
  • MBBM 137 – Student Activities Area: recreational area for student use

Click here for a map showing the location of MBBM.

For questions or further information, please contact the Student Development Office at 310-660-3593, ext. 3500.


The Student Development program helps El Camino College students get involved in campus life through:

  • Leadership
  • Activities
  • Clubs
  • Services

Students have the opportunity to enhance their leadership abilities and expand their education beyond the classroom through co-curricular programs offered through the Student Development Office. Many skills such as communication, organization and leadership are developed when students have a chance to make decisions that concern El Camino College and plan diverse activities that can help make a difference on campus.


  • Associated Student Organization (Student Government)
  • Inter-Club Council (ICC)
  • Clubs
  • Commencement/Graduation
  • Cultural Heritage Month
  • Student Conduct
  • Student Complaints & Grievances
  • Student Empowerment Dialogue Series
  • Student Equity Advisory Council (SEAC)

Visit our Activities and Services page for more information.


  • Auxiliary Services Benefit (ASB)
  • Banner-making
  • Club Mailboxes
  • Commencement Activities
  • Commercial Vendors on Campus
  • Distribution of Literature
  • Housing Referral
  • Metro U-Pass
  • Photo ID Cards
  • Posting Approval
  • Recruiting Students for Employment
  • Warrior Pantry

Visit our Activities and Services page for more information.

Student Conduct, Student Grievances, AIMS, and Title IX

To report an alleged violation of the Standards of Student Conduct, file a student grievance, or refer a student to AIMS or Title IX, please use the Incident Report and Referral Form.