The Transfer Center provides services and activities to help you through the process of transferring to a university. Understanding university admission requirements can sometimes seem complicated and overwhelming, but we can help you prepare and work towards becoming an eligible applicant to the university. We can help you look at all of your university options, make a good decision on where to transfer, and plan a road map to the university of your choice. It can be a smooth and easy process if you have all the information you need. By utilizing Transfer Center services and attending our activities, you will become aware of potential transfer institutions, gain knowledge of transfer admission requirements, and will increase your motivation and intent to transfer.
The Transfer Center offers an array of services and activities such as:
- Counseling/Advising (Appointments & Walk-Ins)
- Transfer Information Workshops
- Transfer Admission Guarantees
- University Tours
- University Representative Visits
- University Fairs
Spring 2020 Walk-In Hours:(Temporarily cancelled until further notice)
|Rene Lozano (Transfer Coordinator/Counselor)
|Lesley Meza (Transfer Counselor)
|Rousana Miranda (Transfer Counselor)
Lori Suekawa (Articulation Officer)
Meet with a Transfer Counselor on a first-come, first-serve basis. Limited to 10-15 minutes. During walk-in hours you will be able to:
- Advice about dropping a course or changing a major
- Answer quick transfer related question
- Assistance with filling out College Report
- Revise/Update Educational Plan with same major on file
- Graduation Petition (ECC transcripts only)
- Review university admission essay
Note: Transcript Evaluation and Educational Plan require a counseling appointment.
* Check-in at the Transfer Center Window.
* Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to the walk-in hour.
* Dates & Times are subject to change.
|Blanca Prado (Transfer Advisor)
|Sara Vasquez-Gharibeh (Transfer Specialist)
|Junnette Fariolen (Clerical Assistant)
|Saori Ueno (Program Aide)