Attend a campus tour and take advantage of this great opportunity to check out the
campus environment and ask specific questions regarding admissions, financial aid,
housing, student life, and much more!
Spring 2018 Tour Date
|Friday||February 23||UC Riverside (UCR)|
|Saturday||March 3||CSU Channel Islands (CSUCI)|
|Friday||March 9||CSU Long Beach (CSULB)|
|Friday||March 16||Loyola Marymount University (LMU)|
|Saturday||March 17||San Diego State University (SDSU)|
|Friday||March 23||CSU Los Angeles (CSULA)|
|Friday||April 6||CSU Fullerton (CSUF)|
|Tuesday-Friday||April 10-13||NorCal Tour (Spring Break)
**To print Application click here
Application Due Date: March 2 by 1pm
|Saturday||April 14||UC Santa Barbara (UCSB)|
|Friday||April 20||CSU Northridge (CSUN)|
|Friday||April 27||UC Los Angeles (UCLA)|
To sign-up for any of these tours, visit the Transfer Center located in the Student
Services Center, 1st floor.
- You can sign up for a tour one month prior to the tour date.
- To sign up for a tour students must be currently enrolled in at least 1 course at ECC.
- A $5.00 refundable deposit is required upon signing up.
- If you do not show up the day of the tour your $5 deposit will not be refunded.
NEW POLICY: Cancellation is required 48 hours before the tour date for a full refund.
- Dates and times are subject to change without notice, visit the Transfer Center for updates.
- Be aware that the tour may be canceled if a minimum of 5 students do not sign-up.
- Space is limited for all tours so sign up early.
For more information, visit the Transfer Center located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, or call (310) 660-3593 Ext. 3408
The El Camino Community College District is committed to providing an educational and employment environment in which no person is subjected to discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental or physical), sex, gender (including pregnancy and childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or retaliation; or on any other basis as required by state and federal law.