INFORMATION FOR CLUB OFFICERS AND ADVISERS
- Club Handbook
- Forms to be completed Each Semester - Activate your club now!
- Procedures and Forms for Off-Campus Trips
- Important information for new club officers and advisers
- How to run a meeting and prepare an agenda
- How to schedule a club meeting or activity
- Club finances
- How to publicize an event
- Campus services
[You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files]
Forms also available in the Student Development Office
- Club Officers and Adviser Information Sheet (PDF printable version)
- CDR - Calendar Date Requistion for scheduling a meeting room or activity (PDF printable version - 2 pages - print both pages)
INFORMATION - ALL CAMPUS ACTIVITIES AT WHICH FOOD IS SERVED, SOLD OR AVAILABLE
In an effort to insure that our campus activities and events meet the health standards for our community, the Student Development Office in association with Campus Foodservices, Inc. has instituted a "food safe" program for our student organizations. Please contact the Student Development Office if your club is planning an activity at which food is served, sold or available. The following may apply:
- NO HOMEMADE FOOD
- BAKE SALES OR OTHER FOOD FUNDRAISERS - only with packaged, store-bought items
- NO BARBECUES - unless facilitated by Campus Foodservices, Inc.
- ALL FOOD PREPARED BY OFF-CAMPUS CATERERS (WHETHER PURCHASED OR DONATED) - each caterer must provide a copy of their liability insurance and their food handling license
- FUNDRAISERS AT OFF-CAMPUS RESTAURANTS - are possibilities
Is your organization going off-campus on a field trip? Is your organization going to be attending an off-campus conference? Please contact the Student Development Office for copies of the Excursion Procedures and forms. * There are deadlines so please submit all documents in a timely manner.
- Excursion Approval Form (PDF printable version)
- Excursion Waiver Form (PDF printable version)
- Personal Vehicle Use Form (PDF printable version)
For more information, please contact the Student Development Office located in the Activities Center. Phone: xt. 3500.