SET SAIL INTO YOUR FUTURE!!!
THE STUDENT ATHLETE INDEPENDENT LEARNING ACADEMIC SUPPORT PROGRAM AT EL CAMINO COLLEGE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Special Matriculation Workshops
- Pre–registration Course Planning
- Priority Registration
- Specialized Tutoring
- An Athletic Counselor Familiar with Eligibility Requirements for All Levels of Transfer – Division I, II, III, NAIA
- Recruitment Assistance
- Individualized Educational Planning
- A Human Development Course Geared Towards the Unique Needs of Student Athletes
The S.A.I.L. Program at El Camino College is committed to the welfare of student athletes by providing the skills needed to balance academics and athletics.
For further information, please contact the athletic counselor,
Chris Jeffries by:
Phone: (310) 660–3593 x3531
or visit her during Athlete Drop-In hours: Mondays, 11am - 12pm and Thursdays, 12pm - 1pm.