TESTING CENTER REGULATIONS:
REQUIRED FOR TESTING:
· A photo I.D. (such as a driver's license or school I.D.).
· An El Camino College I.D. number (issued to student when filing application).
USE OF THE FOLLOWING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE TESTING LAB OR TESTING ROOM:
· Cell phones, pagers, beepers, cameras, text-messagers, audio-players, or other electronic devices.
· Unauthorized aids such as dictionaries, calculators, translators, or notes of any kind
(unless otherwise indicated).
THE FOLLOWING ARE ALSO NOT PERMITTED IN THE TESTING LAB OR TESTING ROOM:
· Family members, friends, visitors, babies or children (of any age), or pets.
· Food or drink.
· There is no talking--the Testing Lab and Testing Room must remain quiet at all times during testing.
Cell phones are to be turned off or put on vibrate during testing-calls may not be taken inside the
Testing Lab or Testing Room.
· If testing accommodations are needed, please notify staff prior to testing.
· Friends and family must wait outside the Testing Center for those who are testing.
· All personal items should be placed on the floor during testing.
· All instructions given, or requests made, by any Testing Staff member must be followed.
· All testing materials provided must be returned before leaving the Testing Center: numbered card, instructions,
and scratch paper.
· Allow adequate time to complete your tests-each takes approximately one hour.
· Ask for assistance if there is any problem with a computer.
· Notify staff if you need to leave Testing Lab or Testing Room for any reason.
· Do not turn off computers, open or close any program windows, or print out own results.
· All cheating is prohibited!
· If cheating is attempted, ensuing consequences may follow that can negatively affect the
future of your college career.
· Students must obtain permission before repeating any test.
· Tests may not be repeated on the same day.