Attend a campus tour and take advantage of this great opportunity to check out the campus environment and ask specific questions regarding admissions, financial aid, housing, student life, and much more!
|February 26||University of California Riverside|
|Friday||March 11||Loyola Marymount University|
|Monday-Thursday||March 14-17||Northern California Tour (UCM/UCSC/UCB/UCD)|
|Saturday||March 19||San Diego State|
|Friday||April 1||California State University Northridge|
|Saturday||April 9||University of California Santa Barbara|
|Friday||April 15 (Tentative)||California State University Fullerton|
|Friday||April 22||California State University Long Beach|
|Friday||April 29||University of California Los Angeles|
To sign-up for any of these tours, visit the Transfer Center located in the Student Services Center, 1st floor.
- You can sign up for a tour one month prior to the tour date.
- To sign up for a tour students must be currently enrolled in at least 1 course at ECC.
- A $5.00 refundable deposit is required upon signing up.
- If you do not show up the day of the tour your $5 deposit will not be refunded.
Cancellation is required 24 hours before the tour date for a full refund.
- Dates and times are subject to change without notice, visit the Transfer Center for updates.
- Be aware that the tour may be canceled if a minimum of 5 students do not sign-up.
- Space is limited for all tours so sign up early.
For more information, visit the Transfer Center located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, or call (310) 660-3593 Ext. 3408.
El Camino College is committed to providing equal access to all students for services, classes and programs. If you have a disability and require special accommodations in order to participate in this or any other activity of the Transfer Center, contact Rene Lozano at email@example.com in the Counseling Center, a minimum of two weeks prior to the date of the activity.