Attend a campus tour and take advantage of this great opportunity to check out the campus environment and ask specific questions regarding admissions, financial aid, housing, student life, and much more!
Spring 2017 TOUR DATES
|Friday||February 24||UC Riverside (Community College Day)|
|Friday||March 3||Loyola Marymount University (Access Day)|
|Saturday||March 18||San Diego State (Explore SDSU Open House)|
|Friday||March 24||CSU Fullerton|
|Friday||April 7||CSU Los Angeles|
|Saturday||April 8||UC Santa Barbara (Spring Insight Open House)|
|Tuesday-Friday||April 11-14||Northern California University Tour (Spring Break Week)|
|Friday||April 21||CSU Northridge|
|Friday||April 28||UCLA "Stomp" Transfer Conference|
|Friday||May 19||CSU Long Beach|
To sign-up for any of these tours, visit the Transfer Center located in the Student Services Center, 1st floor.
- You can sign up for a tour one month prior to the tour date.
- To sign up for a tour students must be currently enrolled in at least 1 course at ECC.
- A $5.00 refundable deposit is required upon signing up.
- If you do not show up the day of the tour your $5 deposit will not be refunded.
NEW POLICY: Cancellation is required 48 hours before the tour date for a full refund.
- Dates and times are subject to change without notice, visit the Transfer Center for updates.
- Be aware that the tour may be canceled if a minimum of 5 students do not sign-up.
- Space is limited for all tours so sign up early.
For more information, visit the Transfer Center located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, or call (310) 660-3593 Ext. 3408.
El Camino College is committed to providing equal access to all students for services, classes and programs. If you have a disability and require special accommodations in order to participate in this or any other activity of the Transfer Center, contact Rene Lozano at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Counseling Center, a minimum of two weeks prior to the date of the activity.