Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS)
Applying for EOPS
Welcome to EOPS at El Camino College!
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2016!
If you would like join EOPS for Fall 2016, please use the link below to access and complete the EOPS Application.
Applications must be signed and returned in person to our office in SSC-203.
The following forms (if applicable) must be submitted with your application:
- Transcripts from colleges and universities previously attended
- SRC Form
- Once an application has been submitted with all required documents we will begin the intake process by reviewing for financial and academic eligibility.
- Students determined financially and academically eligible will be invited to attend a New Student Information Session via email.
- During the New Student Information Session students will sign a Mutual Responsibility Contract and be provided with an overview of the program and services offered.
- Only students who attend a New Student Information Session and sign a Mutual Responsibility Contract will join EOPS.
For additional questions regarding the application process please feel free to contact us at 310-660-3466.