Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS)
NEW STUDENT INTAKE
Welcome to the El Camino College, EOPS New Student Intake page.
EOPS typically opens enrollment for the program during the fall and the spring semesters each year. We begin our new student intake process for the fall semester March through June and for the spring semester in October through January.
EOPS program is holding our New Student Intake Orientations for high school students on the following days below, students that attend orientations will have an opportunity, if found financially and academically eligible for our program, are offered the following services:
- Priority Registration (SP16)
- Counseling Services
- University Application Fee Waivers
- Transfer Advisement
- Career Services Advisement
- Textbook Vouchers
- Academic Recognition Grants
- And so much more
Orientations are being held on the following days:
- Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2015, from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015, from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Mar. 04, 2015, from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Mar. 18, 2015, from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Mar. 25, 2015, from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Please RSVP for the New Student Intake Orientations for high school students using the link below, remember space is limited.