STUDENT HEALTH CENTER SPRING 2013
Take the FLU IQ Quiz!
Located next to the Pool
Phone: (310) 660-3643
1:00-4:00 STD Clinic
1:00-3:00 Scheduled Appointments
FREE Services/FREE Workshops-Sign up 15 mins. Before Workshop in Health Center
- Chiropractic Services: By Appointment
- Physician Hours: By Appointment
- Psychological Counseling/Group Seminars/Individual Sessions
- HIV Testing: Mobile Unit on Campus Tues.1:00-4:00/CK. Health Center for Dates
- STD TESTING: Every Tuesday 1:00-4:00
- MANAGING ANXIETY WORKSHOP
- Thursdays, Feb. 28th at 12 noon; May 9th at 1pm
- ANGER MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
Monday, March 4th at 3pm; Thursdays, April 25th at 5pm & May 16th at 4pm.
- UNDERSTANDING DEPRESSION WORKSHOP
Wednesday, March 20th at 11am; Tuesday, April 30th at 1pm.
- POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY: THE SCIENCE OF FEELING GOOD WORKSHOP
Wednesday, March 6th at 11am; April 24th at 2pm; Tuesday, May 14th at 12 noon.
LOW COST Services
Pap Smears, Blood Tests, Pregnancy Test, STD Testing & Immunizations.
CRISIS CENTER: 24-Hour Phone: (310) 392-8381
SUICIDE PREVENTION CENTER: 24 Hour Phone: (310) 391-1253
SUBSTANCE ABUSE INFORMATION & HOTLINE : (800) 821-4357