Cash Register Overrings and Voids
Cash Register Operator
In case of an, cashiers working at the cash register should
complete the following:
- Circle and initial the transaction on the tape. Note
- Record the following information on the void sheet:
- transaction number
- amount of overring
- Have supervisor approve and initial void sheet and indicate
Cafeteria Cashier Clerk
This procedure is to be used for each individual cash register
- obtain register void sheets.
- Check to see all voids are approved by authorized person.
- Adjust tape total to reflect any voids.
- Have Director sign and date all void sheets.
- Attach void sheet to tape and forward to Accounting
Office with daily deposit records.
E1 Camino College
Business Department Management Staff