Community & Visitors
Welcome to El Camino College!
You don’t have to be an El Camino College student to enjoy our beautiful campus. Visit us online through our Web site, or stop by our campus any time – this is YOUR community college.
- See a show at the Marsee Auditorium, the Campus Theater, or the Robert Haag Recital Hall. The El Camino College Center for the Arts is one of the top presenting houses in Southern California, bringing the best in music, theater and dance to the campus.
- Gaze at the “night sky” in the college Planetarium. The South Bay Astronomical Society meets in the planetarium on the first Friday of each month. Admission is free. Students as well as the public are welcome.
- Enjoy fine art. The El Camino College Art Gallery features six exhibitions each year, including works by students, faculty and local artists. Both galleries are free and open to the public.
- Check out our Anthropology Museum. Located on the third floor of the Arts & Behavioral Sciences building, the museum features annual shows with a theme and regional focus. Gallery exhibits are designed and installed by museum studies students enrolled in classes through the Anthropology Department.
- Tour a career & technical training class. Stop by and ask one of our instructors for a tour of our allied health careers programs, robotics program, the auto shop, machine shop, welding shop, wood shop, construction shop – the list goes on.
- Stop in the Schauerman Library. Many library resources are open to the public, including reference materials, newspapers and magazines. It is also a comfortable, quiet place to just relax and read.
Check out our events calendar and learn about the many activities happening on campus.
Since the opening of El Camino College in 1947, we have been dedicated to serve our community’s educational and cultural needs. Read more about our history here.
El Camino College is easily accessible from the 405 and 91 freeways, at the corner of Manhattan Beach and Crenshaw boulevards near Torrance. A daylong parking permit costs $3 – you may purchase a parking permit from one of the dispensers available in various lots. Our Campus Map will direct you to the college’s parking options.
Take a Tour!
Community groups, schools, and individuals who would like an informative, guided tour of the El Camino College campus should fill out the Tour Request Form.