Contact the ITS Help Desk
The ITS Help Desk is your single point of contact for anything Information Technology related.
Available Services: Hardware issues with your Campus PC or Mac, Computer Replacement, Warranty & Repair, Equipment & Software Requests, Laptop Loaner Program, Software Licenses, Password Reset, Login Assistance, Basic Software Troubleshooting, Audio-Visual Setup (PA systems, speakers, projection screens, etc.), Printers.
(310) 660-6571 ITEC Building Mon-Thur 7:15AM-5PM / Fri 7:15AM-3PM
Specific Computer Support Technicians have been assigned to each Academic Department for the maintenance of your respective Computer Labs. Should you need assistance with technology in one of your labs, please reach out to email@example.com for general issues or contact your Dean with the name of your assigned techician for emergencies.
|Academic Department||Assigned Technician(s)|
|Behavorial & Social Sciences||Charles Hughes|
|Fine Arts||Charles Hughes|
|Health Sciences & Athletics||Charles Hughes|
|Industry & Technology||Nzita Bell|
|Library & Learning Resources||Anne Padillo
|Mathematical Sciences||Bruce Baldwin|
|Natural Sciences||Hiep Tran|
Most-Viewed Knowledge Base Articles
If you need to reset password, please read through before following directions.
Step 1: Please visit the following link: Password Reset
- Type your information in the text boxes. Once completed, click the Submit button. The page should display a message saying that your password has been reset to the last 4 of your SSN. (This is now your “old” password”.)
Step 2: Go back to MyECC
- Log in with your El Camino email address and the last 4-digits of your SSN as the password.
- When you sign in you will be prompted to update your password.
Step 3: Creating a new password
- Fill in the fields
- Old Password Enter the last 4-digits of your SSN
- New password Enter what you want to use as your password. Your new password must meet the following
- At least 10 characters long
- At least one Capital letter
- At least one number (but not at the beginning or end of the password)
- No special characters
- No previously used password
- Your first name or last name can’t be part of the new password
- Confirm new password Type the new password a second time
The screen should display the message “Your password has been successfully changed.”
For iPhone IOS
1. If you haven't already, install the Outlook for iOS app from the iOS App Store or Get Outlook with your phone number (you will receive a download link).
2. Open the Outlook for iOS app and tap Get Started if it's your first time. Otherwise, open the menu in the upper left corner.
3. Tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
4. Enter your ECC College email address (@elcamino.edu), then tap Add Account.
5. Tap Next when finished and swipe through the features.
You're now ready to start using Outlook for iOS!
1. If you haven't already, install the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store or Get Outlook with your phone number (you will receive a download link).
2. Launch the Outlook app. Tap "Skip" to go to the "Add Account" screen.
3. Enter your ECC Email Address (@elcamino.edu) then tap "Add Account"
4. You are being forwarded to a Microsoft Office 365 website
5. Enter the password for your ECC Email Account then tap on "Sign in".
6. You are now on the "Add Another Account" screen, tap "Maybe Later".
The Outlook app now displays your emails (if you have any emails).
You're now ready to start using Outlook for Android!
Voicemail messages may be accessed from your email account, the telephone messages button or from off-campus. When you delete a message it is removed from the system and cannot be retrieved. To access voicemail messages from off-campus:
- Dial 310‐660‐3593
- Press *
- When prompted for your ID, enter your extension or mailbox number followed by # (1234#)
- When prompted, enter your password