WARRIOR-TORO COMPUTER SCIENCE PATHWAY
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Submit an El Camino College Summer 2021 Application and complete the Path to Enrollment, Have your ECC Student ID number on hand AND the following documents ready to submit:
- Name and contact information for a person that can recommend you to this program. This person should be someone that can speak of your academic abilities and strengths to succeed in this program.
- Unofficial copy of your high school transcripts
- A 1000 word essay answering 1 of these 2 essay prompts:
- What is your interest in computer science and why do you feel you will succeed in the Warrior-Toro CS Pathway OR
- Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that has made a profound impact on your life. How has this shaped you into the person you are today?
- If your GPA falls below the 3.0 requirement, you will need to write a 300 to 500 word essay explaining what steps you plan to take to meet the required GPA.
Students that meet Program Eligibility requirements will be invited to meet with an advisor for an interview.
Now Accepting Applications!
The Priority Deadline is April 30th! Space is limited, so APPLY NOW