Trustee Area 1
Term Expires: 11/2024
Board of Trustees
El Camino College is governed by the five members of the El Camino Community College District Board of Trustees. Each is elected for a four-year term. A non-voting student member is elected annually by the student body, with a term of office for one year commencing June 1.
The Board of Trustees governs on behalf of the citizens of the El Camino Community College District and is committed to fulfilling its responsibilities to represent the public interest by establishing policies for current and long-range academic and facilities plans and programs that are consistent with the institutional mission and development of the college.
Board meetings are scheduled monthly and are open to the public. View the schedule of meetings.
Nilo Vega Michelin
Trustee Area 2
Trustee Area 3
Trustee Area 5
Katherine Steinbroner Maschler
Trustee Area 4
Kenneth A. Brown
Trustee Area 1
Term Expires: 6/2021
Board of Trustees Meetings
Effective September 7, 2016, all meeting agendas will be available here.
- Letter to CCC Chancellor Oakley re: Resolution 10-15-2018 (PDF)
- Board of Trustee Self-Evaluation Resources
- Audit - El Camino College: June 30, 2019
- Audit - El Camino College: June 30, 2018
- Audit - El Camino College: June 30, 2017
- Audit - El Camino College: June 30, 2016
- Board Policies
- Final Budget 2020-2021
- Final Budget 2019-2020
- Final Budget 2018-2019
- Final Budget 2017-2018
- Final Budget 2016-2017
- Environmental Impact Report for the 2012 Facilities Master Plan
- Compton Agreement - 11-9-16