ECC Technology Committee
Statement of Purpose
The Technology Committee serves as the consultation committee for campus-wide technology planning. The committee evaluates needs, strategizes solutions, and proposes recommendations for College technology. The committee develops, monitors and evaluates implementation of the College Information Technology Strategic Plan.
The Technology Committee, made up of a cross section of faculty and staff, meets regularly to discuss and evaluate all forms of technology on campus. The Committee brings forward technology needs and ideas from across the campus, and relays information to staff and faculty of changes taking place on campus.
Current goals (from current 2017 Technology Plan):
Technology Plan Goals & Action Items relate to Areas of Strategic Focus of the Educational Master Plan:
- Teaching and Learning – to support professional develop, innovation, methods that work, student learning and development
- Access, Progress & Completion – to support student access and equitable and timely progress and completion
- Enrollment Management – to stabilize enrollments, ensure adequate growth
- Institutional Process Improvement – to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of all internal college and student enrollment processes, and reduce roadblocks
3rd Tuesday of each month Distance Education Room at 2 p.m.
January 28, 2020 at 2 pm in the Alondra Room
February 25, 2020 at 2 pm in Library 202
- Iris Ingram, VP of Administrative Services, Chair
- Crystle Martin, Library Director, Co-Chair