In response to the Governor's statewide stay-at-home directive and to practice social distancing, El Camino College will be working remotely. Towards that end, we will not be able to process in person , same day service and/or mailed-in transcript requests at this time. You still will be able to request your transcripts online. Please see the following for ordering your transcript online.
Access up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 UPDATES on El Camino's website
Order Official Transcripts Online
- The fastest and easiest way for ordering an official transcript is through the online system which is available 24/7.
- El Camino College has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. A credit/debit card is needed to order online.
- To order transcripts please visit the TranscriptsPlus ordering page.
- Students who are still entitled to one or both of their free transcripts will still be charged the $3.00 processing fee if they order with the rush or pick-up option.
- Those uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
- Questions regarding your online transcript request can be directed to Credentials, Inc. Customer Service at 847-716-3005. Their operating hours are Monday through Thursday 5:00 am to 5:00 pm PST and Friday 5:00 am to 3:00 pm PST.
Order Unofficial Transcripts Online
The quickest way for a continuing student to get an unofficial copy of their El Camino Transcript is through MyECC. If you are not a continuing student or attended any courses prior to 1983 you may request an unofficial copy of your transcript online. Transcripts can currently only be sent to a valid email address. Request may take up to 5 to 7 business days to process. To request an unofficial copy of your transcript please click here.
Requesting IGETC/CSU Certification
Requesting an IGETC/CSU certification must be done in writing. Please complete this form Once you submit your request, your eligibility for certification will be evaluated. If you are eligible, you will be contacted by an Admissions representative letting you know that your certification has been posted and you may request a certified transcript. Once contacted by Admissions, you will need to request a transcript to be sent to your transfer institution. Any fees associated with your request will be collected at that time. Please wait to hear from an Admissions representative before ordering a transcript. If you request a transcript before being contacted, your transcript may not contain your certification. We will not refund fees paid for transcripts requested prior to you being contacted by Admissions that do not contain your certification. If that transcript was one of your two free transcripts, you will not be compensated with another free transcript.
Investigator or Other Third Party Transcript Requests
If you are an investigator or other third party trying to obtain an unofficial transcript for a student please click here. You will need to provide a signed release from the student to request a transcript. We currently do not have a way for third parties to request official transcripts.
Sending Official Transcripts to El Camino College from Other Colleges
All Official Transcripts (physical or electronic) must be submitted in a Sealed Official
Transcript envelope from the college or emailed* directly from the college to Admissions
ATTENTION: If you attended your other institution under a name different from the name on your El Camino Records please change your name at your other institution or at El Camino College before requesting your transcripts to avoid delays in the processing of your transcript. If you are unable to change your name please visit the Admissions Office virtually or in-person during office hours to inform us of the name issues.
Physical (Paper) Copies Mail To:
El Camino College
Admissions And Records
16007 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90506
*Electronic (Secure PDF) Copies Email Transcripts To:
*Electronic Transcripts must be sent directly from the college/university. It cannot be emailed from the student.
Admissions Office Regular Business Hours:
Monday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Student Services Building