In response to the Governor's statewide stay-at-home directive and to practice social distancing, El Camino College will be working remotely. Towards that end, we will not be able to process in person , same day service and/o mail transcript requests at this time. You still will be able to request your transcripts online. Please see the following for ordering your transcript online.
Access up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 UPDATES on El Camino's website
Order Official Transcripts Online
- El Camino College has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. A credit/debit card is needed to order online.
- To order transcripts please visit the TranscriptsPlus ordering page.
- Students who are still entitled to one or both of their free transcripts will still be charged the $3.00 processing fee if they order with the rush or pick-up option.
- Those uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
- Questions regarding your online transcript request can be directed to Credentials, Inc. Customer Service at 847-716-3005. Their operating hours are Monday through Thursday 5:00 am to 5:00 pm PST and Friday 5:00 am to 3:00 pm PST.
Order Unofficial Transcripts Online
The quickest way for a continuing student to get an unofficial copy of thier El Camno Transcript is through MyECC. If you are not a continuing student or attended any courses prior to 1983 you may request an unofficial copy of your transcript online. Transcripts can currently only be sent to a valid email address. Request may take up to 5 to 7 business days to process. To request an unofficial copy of your transcript please click here.
Sending Transcripts to El Camino College from Other Colleges
If you plan to attend under veterans or Social Security benefits, receive academic advisement to become matriculated, or need to have coursework at other colleges reviewed for prerequisite clearance, you must request college transcripts from all schools you have attended be sent to:
El Camino College Admissions Office
16007 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90506
If you plan to graduate from El Camino College with a degree or certificate and wish to have coursework taken at other colleges considered for graduation, you may request official transcripts to be mailed from the other colleges to the El Camino College Admissions Office, Attn: Records. You may also bring your transcripts into the Admissions Office. Transcripts must still be sealed in the envelope from the originating school. Hand carried transcripts brought in by a third party party will not be accepted unless accompanied with a signed letter from the student giving the third party explicit permission to submit transcripts on their behalf.
El Camino College only accepts electronic transcripts from Credentials, Inc. TranscriptsPlus or eTranscript California. Before sending transcripts to El Camino College electronically, please make sure that your college is part of one of those networks. If your college sends transcripts through any service other than one of those services El Camino will not accept them.
If you have further questions, email: email@example.com
Admissions Office Regular Business Hours:
Monday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Student Services Building